THIS IS WHERE WE HAD OUR GIGS:
AEM SOLUTIONS THAT ROCK
Speed, flexibility, power, and efficiency – these are the great benefits of AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) in your business. That’s because AEM is a central hub for setting, managing, and sharing content of all kinds, such as e-commerce applications, campaign management, website management, and much more.
A content management system like AEM has a modular structure and often does not cover the necessary requirements of your company out-of-the-box. That’s why you need savvy IT professionals to make the necessary adjustments and integrate the CMS into your business. Rockware brings the necessary experience and expertise to provide sound advice and successful software solutions, especially for AEM. This way you can be sure that your desired system works and the performance of your IT and corporate landscape really rocks.
THESE ARE THE STEPS WE TAKE
- Consulting phase
We show you what is possible and what results you can expect – how the project will look like – make opportunity and risk assessments – plan time, effort and other resources – answer all your questions.
- Development phase
We develop AEM solutions and other software solutions that are tailored exactly to the needs of your company – implement the software – integrate third-party systems – harmonize the IT and data landscape – conduct coaching sessions for your entire team – answer all your questions.
- Support phase
We support you with updates and questions on the application – continue to expand the infrastructure – provide user training – continue to develop the AEM and software solutions – implement new requirements – answer all your questions.
THIS IS UNIQUE
- We have many years of experience with CMS solutions.
- In particular, with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or CQ.
- We are completely unbound (independent of manufacturers) and thus free in the consultation.
- We also integrate other software systems in AEM.
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO US
- We ensure long-term effective and sustainable solutions.
- We ensure the quality of our own performance (for example through automated controls and tests).
- We advise in a straightforward, apolitical and goal-oriented manner.